Our Wesbron Health and Safety Training programmes offer fully SETA-accredited training courses hosted by our highly skilled and qualified trainers. We offer on-site training for your convenience – no travelling necessary!
We also offer non-practical training such as health and safety representative training which can be completed via an online platform.
Wesbron Health and Safety Practitioners offer the following training courses:
- Working at Heights
- Scaffold Erector Training (SANS 10085)
- Scaffold Inspector Training (SANS10085)
- First Aid Training
- Basic Fire Fighting Training
- Health and Safety Representative Training (training also available for online training)
- Legal Liability Training (training also available for online training)
- Forklift Operator Training
*Please note that all on-site training done by Wesbron Health and Safety will be limited to a minimum of 6 people per training group.